Just some of my many newest creations this week.
I managed to get 2 of my largest mermaid plaques finished today. The one that I call "The Beauty" is 14 1/4 in. long, and the Mermaid on the Seahorse is 11 in. long.
I've only gotten a fraction of my mermaids cleaned so far, because I got side-tracked with scrapbook orders. But I should be clearing those orders out by the end of the week, which will give me time to clean more mermaids.
This is what I've gotten cleaned and sitting in the kiln so far.
As I'm waiting to fill my kiln full of mermaids, before we fire it, I decided to paint some cute seahorses that I had. I had originally painted one of these as a dark blue metallic set, but later, was not satisfied with the result, so I removed the paint, and re-painted them. Now I have a cute pastel turquoise set, and a pastel pink set. They are adorned with acrylic gems, and have a flower with a feather on their lil noggins. You can view them on ebay by clicking the photos below. I'll see how they work with sales, and if they don't do well, I plan on putting them on my bathroom wall.